Welcome to Enduro Industries
Chromerod is available from our Enduro plant in Hannibal, Missouri, in a variety of chemistries and grades. Our three custom automated plating lines help ensure that each step in the manufacturing process is monitored to yield flawless product performance, long life, and durability.
- Chromerod is available in both Chrome Plated Only (CPO), and Induction Hardened Chrome Plated (IHCP) condition.
- Chrome plated steel tubing and hollow piston rods for cylinders with special requirements; available in CPO and IHCP.
- We stock all common inch and metric sizes.
- Diameters ranging from 1/2" - 10" diameter and equivalent metric sizes.
- As-plated lengths ranging from 12’ to 26’-6”.
- Standard (12 Ra maximum, 4Ra or better typical) or custom surface finishes available.
- Standard industry chemistries of C1045, C1050, and A4140 for bars and C1026, ST52.3 and A4130 for tubes.